Thursday, January 6, 2011

An Inspiring Vintage Yarn Ad!


If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know how I adore vintage yarn ads!  I came across this one yesterday, and it made me wish that I was a little more glamorous when I crochet.  She really puts me to shame in my "house clothes".  I also love that she is watching "I Love Lucy" while she crochets.  I think I would have thrived in the 1950's, as I have always been attracted to things from that era.  It made me wonder how your surroundings effect your crochet outcome?  Maybe the next time I am aiming for an elegant design, I will put a bouquet of flowers on the table and dress up a little for the occasion!

1 comment:

  1. Hhhahhahhahaaaa Shelby YES do that and post the pics - hilarious!! I would say it would boost inspiration no end.

    ReplyDelete