Monday, December 20, 2010

Love the Chibi!



I am a little late to the Chibi party, but I say better late than never!  The main reason I bought a Chibi is because I always seem to lose my yarn darning needles when I need them most, and I thought it would be great to be able to have them in a nifty case that I can toss in my crochet project bag.  

After I had the chance to use the needles, I was amazed at how smooth the surface of them is.  It reminds me of the first time I used an Etimo crochet hook!  They make light work of weaving in ends and seaming because of the ingenious bent tip.  They are perfectly blunt, so you can avoid splitting your yarn and yet they are sharp enough to find their way through small stitches.

Here is a list I started of useful tools for crochet work.  I will add to it as I find more things I love!

7 comments:

  1. I’m just working on a topic like that. I hope my blog helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think more people should see the comments you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s very interesting. And it’s fun. This is a timeless article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your projects stand out of the herd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!

    ReplyDelete