Friday, September 3, 2010

Etimo Hooks Are Now Available Online!!!


Yeah, I have been waiting for this day for months now!  I needed sizes B and C, the sizes that don't come in the sets.  I just visited Caron, and their Etimo hooks are now in stock.  Only the individual hooks are available at the moment.  The sets still say "available soon".  I treated myself to these 2 hooks, and can't wait until they arrive as I seem to be using size C a lot lately!  The added bonus is that they are 20% off until September 12th!  So if you have been waiting to buy them too, rush over and get yours now!

6 comments:

  1. I found they took a little getting used to because the hook part is shallow, but after a few hours use I didn't notice again, Love them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get used to them too, but now that I have, I prefer them over any of my other hooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the hook more like a Boye or a Bates, or different all together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hook is a bit of a combination of the Boye and Bates. Vashti Braha did a very descriptive review of the hooks for the Crochet Insider Magazine. See the review here: http://www.crochetinsider.com/bookreview/tulip-crochet-hooks-aka-etimo-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing, Shelby. :)
    I'm planning to buy one, cause I have heard so much good references about it. Clover hooks are pretty popular in Europe, but I think soon Etimos will take their place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,

    Let me know what you think when you get your hook!

    ReplyDelete